Monday, June 15, 2009

Supplements

I've gotten a little swept up with supplements more than once in my life. I do copywriting as well, so I should be immune to colorful ads pitching vitamins, but I'm not. I'm a sucker for good packaging (and lists- list the many "benefits" and I get all excited thinking about how this or that vitamin is really essential to my fitness goals). I've weened myself down quite a bit, mostly because I can't afford them.
The biggest difference I've noticed is in my belly fat. I seem to pudge up there a little more than I used to. I don't think it necessarily has anything to do with supplements, but they might contribute to it. I've managed to lose weight from my lower body and keep it off while regaining weight onto my belly; this usually wasn't the case. I'm a "pear" (see page 68 of this book for a full description:Everything is wrong with you).
Weird...

No comments:

Post a Comment