Sunday, March 6, 2011

Tosca Reno

I went to the Arnold Classic yesterday for a little while and was able to watch the bikini competition. I wanted to see a friend compete in the figure competition, but my back hurt from standing and watching.

Anyway, I was also able to meet with the people from Oxygen. I saw Monica Brant, Robert Kennedy (the publisher/owner), and some other buff people at their booth as well.

Anyway, I also got to have my picture taken with Tosca Reno. She also signed her book for me. She was really nice and just as buff in person as she is in her pics in the magazine. : )

I look like a frumpy couch potato in this pic! Still, I figured that I'd share it. (Besides, I started working out again and doing Crossfit classes, so I don't think I'll be looking like a frumpy couch potato for long!)

No comments:

Post a Comment