Sunday, June 26, 2011

Angry Time...Revisited

I was doing better for about a week. Then this past Thursday it came back with a vengeance. The anger. The fury. The self-righteous indignation (all right, you caught me, there was nothing righteous about it at all really).

But it was there. It is what it is. I can't keep on allowing myself to get so angry about things. Yet, I don't really know how to stop. It just sort of happens, the same way depression can cause a sudden unbidden crying spell. It's just that instead of crying it is fury or anger that occurs unbidden.

I don't like being an angry person. I don't really know that anyone does, but it really doesn't work for me. I try to be laid back about things in general. Anger doesn't mesh well with that.

Working out seems to help, but I can't exactly work out every time I get angry. I'd quickly get overtraining injuries. Hopefully I can think of something else that works as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment