Thursday, June 23, 2011

Big Bottoms!

I've talked about it before. Hey, I even consulted with Dark Hater from the Hatterazi show about it. I'm talking about my butt. ;)

Well, I guess I'm talking about big butts in general. Most women fall into the category of what's popularly called either a pear shape or an apple shape (there are other oddly titled shapes, but the most common ones I see and hear talked about are these two). Even if a woman is pretty even and proportional (which is generally when she is in good shape without excess body fat), she may tend to put on fat in one of these "shapes".

I've talked about this with many women, and generally it seems we mostly have a "grass is always greener" type of attitude. For instance, I think apple shapes tend to be more attractive. I talked with a woman last week who has an apple shape, and she thinks that pear shaped women tend to photograph better and look smaller.

Anyway, back to big bottoms. I tend to have one. Even though I'm not overweight, I have a proportionally larger butt, hips, and thighs when compared to my upper body. And, as a toast to my fellow pear shaped women, I've compiled a few videos celebrating our most noticeable feature! Make the most of what you've got. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment